Head of Programme Development - 5G Programme at Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
All Sessions by Jessica Ellis
Day 3 - 3rd of June
Virtual Workshop - Connected Communities & Driving Smart City Initiatives - Proving the Business Case
14:00 - 16:00
In a fragmented ecosystem, how do we get connected communities and smart cities up and running at pace, and what commercial models and monetisation structures exist to support this
- Challenges faced, problem solving, reasons to invest
- Monetization and commercial model. What’s working, and what isn’t. What challenges are the industry stakeholders facing?
- A perfect market RFP – what considerations for inclusion?
- Creating a business case in an unknown RoI landscape – what’s possible, and what isn’t?
- The social impact of getting things right