Juliet Media, in partnership with the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) and UK5G Innovation Network is delighted to announce the 2nd Annual 5G Week of activities looking at the practical applications of 5G, and including the third edition of 5G Realised.
The 5G industry now has a true marketplace as 5G deployments are now a reality. The testbeds and trials from previous years have now evolved to new commercial environments and new businesses are able to evolve and scale from these developments.
5G week will provide a showcase of the best 5G industry solutions that are ready for commercial scale deployment.
– The biggest UK focused 5G event
– Utilising increased industry maturity to add additional industry vertical content
– 5G Week Awards
5G Week will cover the following key themes:
– The role of 5G in the UK
– Regional 5G developments in the UK
– Testbeds & trials progress
– 5G for enterprises
– 5G for consumers
– 5G infrastructure investment
– Educating industry sectors on the benefits of 5G i.e. manufacturing, creative industries, NHS & digital healthcare, utilities & energy, connected logistics
– 5G legal and other support for industry verticals
– International case studies
– 5G marketplace – bringing together 5G suppliers with different industry vertical sectors