Juliet Media is delighted to announce the 2nd Annual 5G Week of activities looking at the practical applications of 5G.
Industry verticals, operators and vendors will come together to listen and learn about how 5G deployments are being rolled out and critically the enterprise case studies that are live.
5G continues to look for demand requirements, putting infrastructure into places that can deliver a return like airports, industrial sites, ports and many more. 5G can offer massive productivity gains, new business generation and innovation.
5G Week will continue to have a strong UK focus, with some international case studies and components.
5G Week is about highly curated and focused high level audiences, and not an industry trade show.
– 75% UK focus, 25% international case studies
– Utilising increased industry maturity to add additional industry vertical content
– 5G Week Awards
5G Week will cover the following key themes:
– The role of 5G in the UK
– Regional 5G developments in the UK
– Testbeds & trials progress
– 5G for enterprises
– 5G for consumers
– 5G infrastructure investment
– Educating industry sectors on the benefits of 5G i.e. manufacturing, creative industries, NHS & digital healthcare, utilities & energy, connected logistics
– 5G legal and other support for industry verticals
– International case studies
– 5G marketplace – bringing together 5G suppliers with different industry vertical sectors