Juliet Media is delighted to announce the 4th Annual 5G Week, that has become an industry focal point for the application of advanced communications technology in real world implementations.
In 2022, 5G Week is being positioned as the leading event bringing together financial and legal players to discuss large-scale deployment opportunities with the full ecosystem of operators, clients and the leading vendors delivering the world’s largest projects.
5G Week will explore the full range of advanced communications capabilities including 6G and the Metaverse in the context of large-scale real-world opportunities.
– Which enterprise customers and public sector leaders are seeing the opportunity to adopt private and public 5G networks? Early adopters-at-scale share their experience and lessons-learned?
– What is the optimum structure for the consortia that will be required to deliver these projects – does this change in different markets?
– How does the financing process for these very large projects work, and who are the leading players?
– What are the legal considerations – how do subsidy control, spectrum regulation, property rights and asset ownership impact the momentum in this market?
– Do wireless industry leaders see 5G and other advanced wireless projects building on the global momentum in huge fibre investment, and what are the opportunities for investors to build on their fibre holdings with gigabit-capable wireless networks?